What's New >
FxFoto Version History
FxFoto 6 is now available with improved slide show support,
including wipe transitions and drag and drop re-ordering.
The full FxFoto Media Edition now supports MPEG-4, MPEG-2, AVI, WMV,
Flash SWF and PDF slide shows.
See the Version History below
for a list of all new features.
FxFoto 6 is a free upgrade for old FxFoto users.
Save $20 on the
FxFoto Media Edition.
Save $10 on the
FxFoto Deluxe and Creative Editions.
Windows 7 Support: FxFoto supports Windows 7 and Vista
as of version 5.0.066.
Cooks and Scrapbookers, check our new
Recipes Project CD,
complete with kits and our new FxFoto Quick Layouts software.
Video Demonstrations -
View narrated movies of FxFoto in use.
include a number of new animated Flash scrapbooking demonstrations.
FxFoto is available for U3 Smart Drive portable USB disks.
New FxFoto Portable Pictures
lets you take the power of FxFoto Deluxe with you wherever you go.
Stephanie Simonoff, who appears in many of our sample
has a new professional web site
for her acting career.
FxFoto 6.0 is now available for
This is a free upgrade.
If you have a previous version,
there is no charge for this upgrade. Simply
and install the latest version.
Your registration is valid for FxFoto 6.
New FxFoto Version 6.0 Features
New in Version 6.0.072
Version 5.0 Features
- New "Shadow Angle" setting in the Info Image Placement and Shadow toolbar
- Saved JPEG DPI Options setting specifies dots-per-inch in saved JPEG EXIF
- Setup Printer Page Layout guides from the New Any dialog
- New "Edit Photos for Large Prints" Option fills page with opened photo
- New "Default Render High Resolution Printing" Option re-renders text whenever you print or save
- New "Just One Application Instance" Option stops multiple FxFoto windows
- The FxFoto Options dialog has been reorganized with new settings categories
- The Save Mods dialog now has Cancel and "Also remove saved images" choices
- New "Overlay at top" and "Overlay at bottom" buttons appear on the Text toolbar
- The Standard Edition can use saved single-photo collages without trial-only errors
- There is now EXIF support for TIFF image files
- CMYK TIFF is now an option when saving PDF in the Media Edition
- The EMail command can optionally copy image files to FxFotoUpload for webmail
- EMail attachments can now be password protected zip files in the Creative or Media Edition
- Installation can optionally make FxFoto the Windows default for opened JPEG and TIFF files
- Media Edition templates can now use non-rectangular cropped photo targets
- FxFoto can now open a different template and keep old opened photos and text
- Mouse wheel zooming directions now match applications like Google Maps (6.0.072)
New 6.0 Media Edition Features
- Convert slide shows to Flash SWF format for presentation over the web
- Mix background music and narration in Flash slide shows
- FxFoto's Make Web Slide Show command now requires the full Media Edition
- Convert Flash slide shows to Microsoft MHT Web Archive Package files for emailing
- Create Flash slide shows on CD-ROM along with included photo files
- Convert slide shows to MPEG-4, MPEG-2, AVI or WMV movie files
- Convert slide shows to MP4 movies for upload to YouTube.com
- Convert slide shows to movies for transfer to iPod and other devices
- Custom movie settings give you control over size, fps and quality
- Convert photos and layouts to Acrobat PDF files
- Specify dots-per-inch scaling and margins for PDF output
- Transfer layouts to professional printers via PDF
- Convert simple slide shows to PDF
- "Adjust Slide Time to Match Recording" now works for music files too
Other New 6.0 Features
- A variety of new "Wipe" style slide show transitions have been added
- New "Wipe" entrances include horizontal, vertical, diagonal, louvered, spotlight, curtains, checkerboard
- Slide photos can now appear "Borderless" in the viewer or movie output
- FxFoto Viewer now pre-computes slide transitions between slides for smoother effects
- "Jump to Next Slide" button from audio dialog makes it easier to record narration for successive slides
- Improved slide show re-ordering with slide drag and drop
- Optionally save slide range rather than the whole slide show
- Save whole slide as "matte" file to duplicate in another slide show
- New Add Collage to Slide Show command can combine shows
- New Delete Whole Slide command erases all slide layout images
- Undo Brush allows you to selectively remove previous edits (Deluxe Edition or better)
- The Undo Brush supports edge feathering and partial transparency to blend new and old
- New Folder Print command prints photos and layouts directly from the left pane
- Organize scrapbook layouts into a folder and use Folder Print to print the layout pages in order
- New Batch Operations can resize a group of photos at the same time
- Batch Operations can produce any desired pixel size by automatically cropping photos as needed.
- Batch Operations can also "Flatten" layout images in memory to save time and memory
- Other Batch Operations include "Auto-Improve", "Black & White" and "Save"
- The Standard Edition can save a single annotated photo for future editing
- Improved popup image selectors with fat scroll thumbs and mouse wheel control
- Improved FxFoto camera icon at larger Windows Vista default size
- Improved ability to build large slide shows
- Support for reading CMYK JPEG image files
- The Creative Additional Graphics can now be downloaded (Creative and Media Editions only)
- The Creative Additional Graphics include designer scrapbooking kits and extra frame skins
- And the graphics are still available from the shipped Creative or Media CD-ROM (for slow connections)
Version 4.0 Features
- Import automatically rotates photos by default when the camera suggests an orientation. (5.0.069)
- New Delete Folder Pictures command can remove multiple items from a folder. (5.0.067)
- Install Unzipped Kit automatically scans scrapbooking kits into a new left pane folder. (5.0.067)
- Search can now find all images whose file names include a word or other text. (5.0.067)
- Smoother left-pane folder scrolling in some cases. (5.0.067)
- FxFoto has been updated to support Windows Vista in version 5.0.066.
- FxFoto dialogs have been updated to use the Windows XP or Vista style. (5.0.066)
- Initial scanning for photos now optionally uses only Pictures or My Pictures. (5.0.066)
- Move Pictures now optionally shows the source folder afterward. (5.0.066)
- Simplified toolbar buttons: "1. New", "2. Add" and "3. Save"
- The New toolbar button starts all sorts of new collage layouts and shows
- The Add toolbar button provides various ways to add images to a layout or show
- The Save toolbar button organizes ways to print, publish and save your work
- The Settings toolbar button organizes various FxFoto options and settings
- New "Quick Sketch Templates" option allows you to use generic sketch templates from most designers
- Just drag and drop paper and photo images onto Quick Sketch Template areas (Creative & Media Editions)
- Replace old photo or paper images images by dropping a new one on top
- Without a template, you can optionally replace an existing image or cropped image by dropping over it
- A new "Any Size" shortcut makes it easy to start a card or other non-standard layout size
- Using Theme and Quick Sketch with 8x8, 12x12 or Custom Card layouts can now resize templates to fit
- Theme Templates can now hold cropped papers and photos with feathering and partial transparency
- Media Edition creates templates with sketch backgrounds, cropped drop target layers and non-drop elements
- Improved Frame "Adjust" command allows you to adjust cropped photos with transparency
- Frame Adjust now allows the photo to be rotated inside its frame
- Frame Adjust can be used to adjust photos dropped into irregular areas in Quick Sketch Templates
- Frame Adjust shows portions of the full photo outside the crop with partial transparency
- A new "To Do Folder" in the left pane can keep temporary images to be used.
- Photos, papers and embellishments can be added to the To Do Folder from an "Add" toolbar file selector
- Images are automatically removed from the To Do Folder when used (unless you choose to keep them)
- A new "Grunge Edge" Filter Effect frames images or outlines with selectable color, texture and randomness
- A new "Transparent Color" Filter Effect can apply partial transparency to areas which approach a given color
- The various Filter Effect textures are now much faster when limited by a rope outline
- FxFoto Standard Edition now allows you to try most Deluxe and Creative Edition features
- The Standard Edition can try college layouts and shows with all New and Add toolbar commands
- The Standard Edition cannot save or print layouts and shows built with Deluxe & Creative features.
- The Collage Settings "Page Guides" tab now allows to easily change your layout to a different size
- When you change your layout page guides size, FxFoto automatically adjusts layout to fit
- The Crop "Click Auto Loop" tool can now find multiple separate areas when you hold down Ctrl or Shift
- Improved more-precise "Rope" outlines are used for Crop and other commands
- Crop is now faster when using large Feather settings
- A new "5x7" choice has been added to Crop's Fixed Rope Aspect menu
- Color Flood and Translucency tools keep totally transparent areas so irregular cropping remains
- The Draw toolbar now has an additional "Clear Pen" tool to draw transparency into an image
- The Upload "Hold for later" service has new "Maximum quality" or "TIFF" options for high quality images
- Newly opened images and text blocks are now placed in-view when possible if zoomed down in the layout
- Text blocks are now automatically sized to fit without excess blank areas
- A new "Extra Space Between Lines" setting allows you to adjust Text line spacing
- Improved "Anti-Alias" for smoothing high-resolution 300 dpi Text
- Improved "Effects" are now larger and more visible for high-resolution Text
- Text now handles most lower-case italic letters which underhang at the beginning
- The Text "All" command has been improved to apply similar text to all open images
- Text blending with its background image has been improved for some cases
- FxFoto now asks about removing totally blank text blocks
- Improved memory management when huge images are rotated
- Improved memory management when using Clone Brush from a small to a huge image
- Setup is now faster when installing scrapbooking kit folders from CD-ROM
- Matte files can now be opened onto a new slide when the Collage Add Mode button is up
- New template authoring options and template authoring requires the Media Edition
- Frame "Apply All" has been improved for some cases
- "Save Modified Images" has been improved to better saved framed images
- A new "Show crop mark lines" Print option prints crop marks outside images if there is room
- The Print wizard's "Limited Print Area" setting can now be used to reduce larger layouts
- A new "Batch Auto Improve" in the Auto Settings dialog does all open images at once
- Edit "Copy" and "Paste" can now use PNG images with irregular cropping and partial transparency
- Improved Mouse "Glue Grouped Images" tool now automatically turns off once used
- The "Delete Image" command now allows a whole Glue Group to be removed from the layout
Version 3.3 Features
- A Text Spelling checker is now available in the Creative and Media Editions.
- Spelling dictionaries for American and British English are available.
- FxFoto now includes Unicode support for non-Latin characters in collage text.
- Full Unicode text is supported in XP and Vista - under older Windows the local language setting is used.
- Right-to-left text option allows for Middle Eastern languages.
- The Filter Effects toolbar is improved with more sliders and better grouping of the effects choices.
- A new "Duotone" Filter Effect uses two or three ink colors for more precise monochrome prints.
- New "Colored 3D", "Metallic 3D" and "Image 3D Shading" Filter Effects
- New "Translucent 3D" Filter Effect to distort image like a lens.
- New "Surrounding Haze" Filter Effect to add feathered haze or ring around rope or foreground.
- A new "Soft Posterize" Filter Effect keeps shading variations.
- More flexible "Saturate" Filter Effects with Lighter and Darker options.
- New "Bleach", "Winter Dull", "Spring Greens", "Summer Blues" and "Autumn Reds" Filter Effects.
- "Color Adjust" and "Color Change" effects with hue matching and Hue, Saturation and Luminance controls.
- A new improved 3D-realistic "Tilt" is available in Filter Effects.
- A new "Skinny" Filter Effect makes selected vertical section thinner.
- The Standard Edition now allows "Sharpen with Unsharp Mask" and "White Balance" Filter Effects.
- "Flood Color" and "Flood Gradient" Filter Effects allow re-coloring inside a rope outline.
- New Glue Groups of image and text objects move, resize and rotate together.
- New Mouse mode to create Glue Groups plus Ctrl and Shift clicks to add and adjust grouped images.
- New Matte files can save Glue Groups and then add them back into collages in one step.
- Matte files with [+] icons can be saved to left pane folders or used from Add Accent command.
- Matte files can be created from the Save Collage Wizard with a new "Matte" checkbox.
- New Save Modified Image dialog after editing a photo allows saving composed and annotated images.
- Additional crop cutters: Stamp, Sailboat, Porpoise, Music Note, Tabbed File Cards.
- You can now optionally turn off the Save Modified dialog when opening new photos.
- "Save Mods" Collage wizard buttons saves modified photo or collage.
- A new "Get Color at Picture Click Point" tool appears in the Color Brush dialog.
- There is a new "Stamp Brush" tool with stutter strokes and optional offset and angle jitter.
- A Folder "Use as Stamp Image" command now makes it easy to select a stamp image from a left-pane folder.
- A new "Translucent Brush" tool in the Stamp Brush toolbar allows partial transparency strokes.
- Also in the Stamp Brush dialog, a new "Smudge Brush" tool adds fuzziness.
- The Grid Custom Template creator makes drag-and-drop templates with photos and text.
- A new Photo Editing option appears in the Startup Shortcuts.
- Improved 8x8 and 12x12 Collage in Startup Shortcuts with more background options.
- Folder "Use as Background" makes it easy to set the collage background from a left-pane folder.
- Can also move open image to become collage background with a right-click menu choice.
- Backgrounds image files can specify an inch/cm scale in their names to force fixed collage size.
- The grid and scale toggle command (View/ShowGrid or Ctrl+H) has been improved.
- Left folders stay minimized or maximized when you exit and restart FxFoto.
- "Maximize All Folders" appears instead of "Minimize All" if all folders are already minimized.
- Jump to Folder allows drop-down folders menu to be in actual or alphabetic order.
- Jump to Folder also allows drop-down folders to only show FxFoto_Clips scrapbook kits.
- New Folder Order and Setup command consolidates various left folder settings.
- Easier Rescan Folder command with alphabetic or chronological order options.
- The Remove Whole Folder command now optionally removes all maximized folders at the same time.
- Move Pictures can now uncheck "Alphabetical" for actual drop-down target folder order.
- A new warning before scanning whole computer allows skipping this after initial setup.
- New "Install Zipped Kit" command unzips and scans a scrapbooking kit a a new folder (Creative & Media only).
- A new "Snapshot" Frame effect shows a white border and shadow.
- "Adjust Visible Framing" toggle appears in the right-click menu selection is pseudo-cropped.
- An improved Info Image Object toolbar dialog shows glue group and sub-text by object number.
- The Info "Image Placement" toolbar now has shadow control sliders including a shadow feathering adjustment.
- Plus there is now an "Add Shadow" toggle in collage right-click menu.
- The Save Image wizard now has a "Save As Type" menu with JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, etc.
- The "Transparent PNG" Save As Type allows saving composed images with transparency.
- The "CMYK TIFF" Save As Type allows saving CMYK ink colors rather than RGB.
- A new Save Image wizard "Photo Name" allows specifying the file name when adding to a folder.
- The appearance of rope and circle/square cursors is improved when zoomed way in.
- A new low-memory warning guards against running out of RAM memory building large collages.
- Additional Crop "Fixed Rope Aspect menu choices: 6x4 (portrait) and Square.
Creative Edition and Version 3.2 Features
- Use Curved Text in Creative Editions (arcs, waves, rounded corners and circles).
- Also in Creative Editions only, add Jitter to text with randomized angles and/or offsets.
- Twelve new Cutters Library crop patterns in Creative Editions include additional flowers, tags and shields.
- The new Spot Glow in Filter Effects can add a foggy white or colored glow to photo features.
- The new Distress Noise effect adds colored grunge to photos or papers.
- You can now add a Crumpled Paper texture to photos and backgrounds.
- Added textures can now be resized for larger images.
- The Blur and Defocus effects now support twice as much blurring.
- Set transparency for whole image while keeping totally clear areas.
- Creative Editions can add Calendar Month images with flexible configuration (as of version 3.3.060)
- Startup Shortcuts make it easy to start common types of slide shows and scrapbooking layouts (as of 3.3.060)
- Reverse the order of left-pane folders with a new checkbox in the Options dialog (as of 3.3.060)
- Easier, more flexible Web Site creation for Netscape browsers in Creative Editions (as of 3.3.060)
- Improved Clone and Color Brush visual feedback when used on rotated or shadow images (as of 3.3.061)
- Jumping to a minimized folder now automatically maximizes it to show the photos (as of 3.3.061)
- Improved ability to apply shadows to rotated images (as of 3.3.061)
- Record your own audio narration for slide shows and collages.
- Narration can be followed by music but cannot be mixed with music.
- Music and audio can be sequenced so selections finish before the next starts.
- Install New Font and Remove Font commands are available in Creative Editions.
- Rescan folders alphabetically by file name as well as chronologically.
- The "Non-Selectable Image" command is now available in the Deluxe Edition.
Version 3.0 Features
- A new FxFoto "Creative Edition" is available on CD-ROM.
- The Creative CD includes a library of scrapbooking embellishments and backgrounds.
- The Creative CD has over 160 extra Theme Templates, Frames, Accents and more.
- "Creative Media Edition" (or "Media Edition") replaces Pro Media at the top of the line.
- On the optional CD, Creative Media includes the same extras as the Creative Edition.
- Creative and Media Editions now support collage and slide show thumbnail images in FxFoto's left pane.
- Creative and Media Editions include a new Auto Loop to rope similar colored areas with a single click.
- A new "Non-Selectable Image" command to makes editing overlaid images easier.
- A new FxFoto "Portable Pictures" is available for U3 Smart Drive removable USB flash disks.
- Both Media and Portable Pictures Editions include new secure Folder Password Locking.
- Folder locking uses 128-bit encryption to restrict photo and collage show viewing with a chosen password.
- As of version 3.0.055, purchased FxFoto registrations require easy and anonymous online activation.
- A new "Transparent Inside Rope" Filter Effect allows photos to be used as borders or frames.
- A new View Toolbar command (F5) hides the toolbar for extra collage window space.
- A new Import Advanced setting prevents FxFoto from ever erasing camera photos.
- A new Import Rotate All button allows multiple photos to be rotated quickly.
- The above items were introduced in version 3.0.055 and below are 3.0.056 features.
- Improved heart, star, triangle, diamond and pentagon cropping pattern shapes.
- Insert Blank Sheet provides blank colored paper for cropped embellishments.
- A new Cutters Library of over 100 extra crop patterns is included in Creative Editions.
- Six additional animal patterns are added to the Cutters Library in version 3.2.058
- The Folder Rescan command now optionally re-orders photos chronologically in 3.2.058.
Version 2.1 Features
- Dozens of creative Filter Effects like Oil Painting,
Pen & Wash, Sketch, Embossed, Motion, Tilting, Sphere,
Swirl, Pixelize, Wash Out, Posterize, Tint, Sepia,
Defocus, Spotlighting, Despeckle and more.
- Improved collage page guides with scales in inches or centimeters.
- Layout collage pages for printing in inches or centimeters.
- Adjustable print margins in inches or centimeters.
- Improved high-resolution text printing.
- Ready-to-use Collage Theme Layouts:
Add your own photos and text with a few clicks.
- New Clipart support including WMF files and a new Draw Stamp tool.
- Support for transparent and semi-transparent PNG embellishments.
- Create semi-transparent shadows cast from opaque clipart and photo areas.
- Cookie-cutter crop patterns like stars, spikes, bumps, petals
and saw teeth.
- Improved facilities for moving and adjusting rope outlines for crop and elsewhere.
- New special crop patterns include rectangles with rounded corners (as of version 3.0.054).
- Plus zig-zag, wavy and even torn paper crop patterns (as of version 3.0.054).
- Combine edge filter effects with special crop patterns for great looking borders.
- A new Color Brush paints or tints any color with a feathered circle or square brush tool (as of version 3.0.054).
- The Color Brush also draws transparency into isolated image areas so collage elements behind show through.
- New Highlights and Shadows manual image balance slider controls.
- Improved Red Eye removal helps dark eyes look more natural.
- Realistic fixed-aspect frames and easy visible framed photo area adjustment.
- Several new text effects including 3D or Outline with Shadowing.
- A new Full Screen Photo command enlarges a single selected image.
- The Hidden Folder Photos command allows you to show
or hide selected left-pane photos.
- Improved navigation makes it easier to view the whole collage
or a single photo.
- Improved EXIF support: Save modified JPEG files with camera information.
- Set your Windows Wallpaper image using the Upload command.
- Accumulate and burn CD-ROM images with the Deluxe Edition Upload command.
- Upload can save images to USB key disks and memory cards for transporting photos (as of version 3.0.054).
- New "Minimize All Left Folders on Startup" Options choice (as of version 3.0.054).
- Rotate photos and clipart with partial transparency to any angle without loosing transparency (version 3.0.054).
- The Open Multiple Images command can now open image files into separate slides (version 3.0.054).
- The free Standard Edition now allows on-screen-only trial of many Deluxe Edition effects.
- All Filter Effects including sharpen now require the Deluxe Edition.
- All editions include an attractive new toolbar look with new 3D shaded buttons.
New Upload Wizard makes it easy to send photos to online services.
- Automatically sends photos and annotated images for online printing and sharing.
- Optionally de-resolves photos for faster uploading.
- Contact Triscape to arrange for your web service to be added to our upload list!
- Generic upload makes it easy to select photos for sending to any online service.
- Generic upload is also useful for sending photos via browser-based Non-MAPI email.
- Upload and EMail wizards now allow you to specify photo names.
- The free Standard Edition requires online registration after about 30 days.
- Improved slide thumbnails preview with easier slide reordering (as of version 2.1.046).
- New Open Folder Photos command lets you open multiple photos at once (as of verison 2.1.046).
- The FxFoto Viewer now supports MP3 background music (as of version 2.1.046).
- Slides shows can specify more than one piece of music.
- Several new classical music files are included.
- Switch to new music at any slide.
- New helpful tips appear at startup.
- Improved error messages for Import and elsewhere.
- New repair option included in the setup.
Version 2.0 Slide Show Movies !
- The Creative Media Edition of FxFoto 2.0 allows you to create movies.
- Convert collage and slide show presentations to MPEG movie files.
- New panning effects can move the camera slowly across photos.
- Add background music or a sound track to your movie creations.
- Burn movies to CD or DVD with separate software, not included.
- Creates VCD/SVCD/DVD movies that can be viewed on most DVD players.
- You may need to upgrade your CDR creator software to handle MPEG movies.
Version 2.0 Stitched Photo Panoramas
- The Deluxe Edition of FxFoto 2.0 now includes Photo Stitching.
- Combine horizontally overlapping photographs into stunning wide-angle panoramas.
- FxFoto automatically finds the proper alignment and compensates for differences in exposure.
- FxFoto handles cylindrical projections of shots from a single vantage point.
- FxFoto can also stitch scanned images of documents and other objects.
Version 2.0 Clone Brush Improvements
- FxFoto 2.0 features an faster, more capable Clone Brush in the Standard Edition.
- Now you can quickly duplicate or brush out areas even huge 5+ megapixel photographs.
- Feathering, transparency and even flood fill effect controls for professional effects.
Other Great FxFoto 2.0 Features
- New Text All button allows you to automatically apply text templates to all collage photos.
- FxFoto can now rename your photos to keep them even better organized and email named pictures.
- The Search command can now find photos by name (as well as by folder, date and/or keywords).
- 3x5 or 4x6 snapshots can optionally print with frame and text annotations that you have added.
- New automatic panning effects can apply slow random camera movement across presentation slides.
- A new Folder Rescan command makes it easy to update FxFoto folders for new or modified photo files.
- The ability to create Web Sites from collages and slides shows has been moved to the FxFoto Media Edition.
- However customers who previously purchased FxFoto 1.1 or 1.2 can continue to use the Web Site command.
- The Media Edition can publish limited-time collages and slide shows that expire on a given date.
- A new Print Wizard choice now allows for 2x3 wallet-size snapshots.
- A new Print "Center Image" option centers photos on the paper for printers with non-centered printable areas.
- Faster popup photo and slide selector dialogs for various commands with large shows.
- FxFoto now waits to create its own Favorites sub-folder until you specifically add FxFoto Favorites.
- New detailed step-by-step instructions for creating slides shows and collages in FxFoto's Help documentation.
- New optional fixed aspect ratio rope allows you to crop to desired proportions.
- New "Random" choice allows you to quickly apply random entrance and exit effects to all slides.
- Snapshot print sizes now include standard 4 x 6 and 3.5 x 5 inch choices.
- The FxFoto Viewer can now blowup photos to cover the screen without extra margins.
- The FxFoto Viewer now blanks the mouse cursor when it is not being used.
- Folder Move Picture(s) now allows you to select multiple photos from the source folder to move or copy.
- New detailed step-by-step instructions for importing, organizing, fixing and annotating photos.
Previously New in FxFoto 1.2
- A Timeline now shows all your photo folders at a glance.
- Click the Timeline for the photos nearest that creation date.
- Folders show as blue lines on the Timeline.
- Folders with more photos have wider blue lines.
- The currently selected folder is shown in bright blue.
- A new "Improve Image Area" tool is great for touching up photos.
- Simply click the Circle Tool over photo areas that are too dark or light.
- The tool lets you bring out hard to photograph features such as black dogs.
- It can also help improve overexposed faces that were too close the flash.
- In addition, the "Auto Improve" button is much faster in FxFoto 1.2.
- FxFoto 1.2 added new capabilities to the Improve "Filter Image".
- Lighten and Darken are like the "Improve Image Area" circle,
but can do an irregular area outlined with the rope.
- Also available are new "Black and White" and "Sepia" photo effects.
- "Faded Edge" and "Burnt Edge" work at the photo or rope outline borders.
- FxFoto 1.2 included many minor improvements to Collage and Slide Show presentations.
- You can now add Background Music to collages and slide shows.
- Any standard MIDI music or WAV sound file can be used for Background Music.
- Improvements to FxFoto's Web Site photo presentation authoring are demonstrated in our new
- Organize your collage and slide show creations in your left-pane folders as of version 1.2.038.
- Save FxFoto collages and slides shows as special folder thumbnails for easy access.
- See photo name, date and description information when you hover the mouse over folder thumbnails.
- Specify custom maximum sizes for printed and emailed photos.